Wednesday, November 28, 2012

BR 11-28-12

The article was talking about how high the sales of the powerball and lottery are and the high price of the winning. 500 million dollars!! In the article it told about what some families would do with the money if they had won and many of them said noble things and some had absolutely no idea.

If I had a half a billion dollars I would definitely give the money for the bond and levy, because I was severely disappointed when it didn't pass and I would keep money so I could pay off my college so I can continue to make money to support my family and give them the opportunity to travel. I honestly would do everything I could to make sure the money would be continually produced by my investments with my money. (No not the stock market). I know my community would be well taken care of and I would open a youth center to help support children and give them a safe environment they can have fun in. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment